We at ReoRex always strive to deliver the highest-quality translation in Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, Hebrew, Turkish, Dari, Pashto and other, less common Middle Eastern languages. Here are some of the steps we take to ensure the highest-quality translation with reasonable pricing:
- Project Analysis and Timeline Management: The content of each project is carefully reviewed upon receipt by us. Because our project managers have solid Middle Eastern linguistic backgrounds, they can efficiently assign projects to linguists and thereby limit the risk of errors in the translation process.
- Translation Memory Analysis: Translation memory (TM) tools are used in order to ensure the highest-quality translation. Our translation memory tools, which are compatible with Middle Eastern languages, help our translators, editors and proofreaders ensure quick turnaround. TM tools also help reduce costs while increasing consistency throughout the text, allowing us to capture your translation project in a linguistic database (translation memory) for subsequent use in documents having similar content.
- Glossary and Terminology Management: ReoRex uses computer-aided translation tools--known as CAT--to create a glossary of terms for integration with our translation process. This helps maintain consistency in the current project and those that follow. The use of CAT tools is very important in translating to and from Middle Eastern languages because words may have different or even confusing equivalents in the constituent languages. Therefore, we strongly suggest that the client adhere to our comprehensive technical glossary and terminology database.
- Production: Upon the successful conversion of the manuscript, it will be edited and proofread by more than one linguist. This step is highly recommended in Middle Eastern languages due to the diversity of syntax and lack of unanimous agreement regarding the translation of certain phrases. Moreover, we replicate the formatting of your source documents such as the layout, formatting features and overall appearance without additional fees. However, if desktop publishing services are required (as when documents require the use of DTP software such as InDesign, Frame Maker, etc.), additional fees will be applied. We assign this part to our layout experts, who are proficient in the complexities of right-to-left script.
- Client Feedback: We have a strict policy of sharing client feedback with our linguists, and we double-check with each translator to ensure that the feedback won't result in comprehension complications before applying the feedback. Finally, upon the confirmation of approval by the client and our linguist(s), the final version will be prepared.
- Quality Assurance Assessment: (Click here to read more on our Quality Assurance Framework)